Getting Injured Texans The Compensation They Need
After an accident caused by another person’s negligence, you may be lost and confused about your next steps. I am attorney Brent A. Biggs, and I have spent over 30 years working in the personal injury and insurance law arena. I am a former insurance defense attorney who understands the strategies that these businesses employ to minimize claims. I will use that knowledge to avoid the mistakes that other lawyers make.
You can learn more about how The Biggs Firm can assist you by contacting my Odessa office. I help injured people across West Texas, from Odessa Midland, West to Pecos. You can call my office now at 432-268-0153 to schedule your free consultation and take back control of your life.
Decades Of Personal Injury Experience
I have dedicated my career and firm to personal injury, accident law and litigation. This focus has given me the knowledge and background that few attorneys in the area can claim. I use this experience and a close inspection of case facts to create personalized strategies for every case. I will aggressively pursue the compensation you and your family deserve from the negligent parties and their insurance providers.
I represent clients who have been injured in a variety of accidents and circumstances, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: I hold negligent parties in car and truck accidents accountable for their accidents.
- Premises liability: Property owners and businesses can be held liable for accidents caused by dangerous property conditions.
- Workplace injuries: When employers fail to take their workers’ safety seriously, those injured workers can get compensation.
- Oil field and worksite accidents: Workers and visitors to oil fields can become injured in devastating accidents.
- Defective and dangerous products: Defective and dangerous products can cause serious injuries in children and adults.
- Brain injuries: A variety of accidents, including those involving sports, can cause severe brain injuries.
- Burn injuries: I have helped many people injured by fires caused by electrical issues, chemical spills, gas leaks and explosions obtain compensation.
- Wrongful death: Families who have lost a loved one because of an accident can get compassionate help from my firm.
Do Not Talk To Insurance Companies Without A Lawyer
Many insurance companies will do everything in their power to prevent injured people from getting compensation. One common tactic these companies use is to offer a small amount of compensation upfront to prevent injured people from getting their deserved claim. Because of these cases’ adversarial nature, I recommend that you speak with a personal injury attorney before talking to the insurance company. An experienced lawyer can prevent you from damaging your case and evaluate any offer by the insurance companies.
Get Answers In A Free Consultation
In your free first meeting, I will answer your questions and give you an idea of what you can expect from the legal process. You can call my Odessa office now at 432-268-0153 or send us a message to schedule your free consultation.